Thursday, July 28, 2011

Practice Smart, Play Stupid

It's been an exhausting and softball filled day! We played two games this afternoon. We started off playing against a club team with girls and women of all ages; I had to say women because their two pitchers were both in their 30's or 40's. It was crazy! We won the first game 2-0! The second one didn't go as well. We lost 2-1 in the 8th inning. But, its okay, we still had fun, minus the gigantic strawberries that we've all acquired due to this hard dirt. Sarah and I had to get medicine from the other teams first aid kit to cover ours with so we'd stop re-opening them. It's rather disgusting; it turns the scrape green!
Other than softball we haven't done much today. We're all incredibly worn out and ready for bed. We had our devotion tonight and prayed together before parting our ways and hitting the hay. Everyone's calling it an early night, and finally we get to sleep in tomorrow!
We have five games left before we have to leave this beautiful place. I can't believe our trip is almost over! Hopefully I'll be able to report wins from here on out! Our new game plan thanks to Mr. Charlie is to "Practice Smart and Play Stupid". He's constantly reminding us it's all about having fun and doing what we do best!
Oh, before I post pictures, I just want to throw out there, sorry if I've misspelled a few things in my blogs. My internet here is in Czech so I'm having a hard time checking over everything! Sorry!

 Our team with the second team we played against
 Mine and Sarah's giant scrapes
 Kristen and Ashley hanging out between games
The Sara(h)'s! aka Heather and Crandall

No comments:

Post a Comment